Who we are
ETI-NET is the world leader in critical data backup solutions for the world’s largest companies and financial institutions.
Now in our third decade of operation, ETI-NET enjoys a reputation for delivering leading-edge components to major data-centers globally.
We are now expanding our product line with a new division focusing on advanced, high-value archiving solutions and services.
Who we are looking for
We are in search of dynamic rockstar sales person, with an entrepreneur mentality, to take the lead in developing and growing our new archiving division.
We are looking for a strong communicator, who has excellent negotiating and networking skills, who is self motivated, able to work independently and results driven.
The ideal candidate is required to possess technical background, strong time-management abilities and a pro-active/hands on mentality.
The candidate will report directly to our VP of Sales.
What you will do
- Be responsible for championing our new archiving solutions.
- Generate revenue by acquiring new accounts and upselling to existing accounts.
- Identify customer pain points and challenges and propose our company’s portfolio solutions.
- Build and maintain customer records within a database to ensure professional sales follow ups.
- Set up and conduct software demonstrations and presentations.
- Act as liaison/coordinator between internal departments and clients.
- Successfully close sales, meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Analyze sales trends.
- Provide monthly highlights and various sales reports to line manager.
- Take lead on scaling a sales organization.
What will you need
- Must have at least 5 years experience in a sales role selling complex software or technical infrastructure.
- Familiarity and appreciation for the cadence of enterprise technology sales — be patient, be persistent, be smart, and be hungry.
- Experience growing and managing other members of a sales organization, both junior and senior.
- Experience and knowledge working with data-centers.
- Highly organized and detail oriented – Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up.
- Experience with selling enterprise software within the Financial Services sector.
- Strong analytical skills to determine how portfolio solutions empower large corporations.
- Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally if required within the EMEA.
- Be a fluent english speaker.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience + commission
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org