Who we are
ETI-NET is the worldwide leader in backup of critical data for industries that never stop. We develop software which allows NonStop servers to access modern storage technologies. Now in our third decade of operation, ETI-NET enjoys a reputation for delivering leading-edge components to major data-centers globally.
For over 25 years, hundreds of the world’s largest companies have been relying on ETI-NET software due to our unique expertise, impeccable track record and reputation for excellence.
Since January 2015, ETI-NET took an aggressive turn towards a strategy of growth through acquisition. We have completed the acquisition of two companies (USA and England) and we expect to maintain this pace in the coming years.
Who we are looking for
Because of this strategic shift towards growth through aquisition, we are looking for an experienced Corporate Controller to assume full management and integration of all financial transactions. In addition, the Corporate Controller will be a key person in the company’s strategy; he/she will be directly involved in the process of acquisitions and integration of new targets.
What you will do
- Manage all accounting operations
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Oversee inter-company transactions
- Ensure quality control over financial reporting
- Manage and comply government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Be involved in various special projects such as due diligence, acquisitions, etc.
- Oversee the company’s financing for new acquisitions
- Integrate and maintain of an ERP System
What will you need
- Hold a CPA title
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in international accounting
- Experience in supervision of staff
- Strong knowledge of the Software Quick Books, Acomba, Great Plains
- Strong knowledge of Office suite
- Ability to work in a team, leadership
- Ability to work under pressure, respect tight deadlines
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral)
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org