Who are we?
ETI-NET is the world leader in critical data backup and archiving solutions for the world’s largest companies and financial institutions.
We have been recently acquired by a private equity firm and we are now executing our aggressive growth strategy by acquiring companies to leverage our extensive customer base.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a smart, autonomous and polyvalent tech-savvy accountant to help the actual team with the due diligence of our first acquisition targets and:
- Generate required information and documents to support due diligence
- Collaborate with external accounting firm to set up financial projections
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Ability to assess, impact, influence and take initiative
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Good judgement, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with partners
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- High level customer service and people skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Prior experience in technology
- Prior experience with documentation review
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or related area
Why work with us?
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com